Sunday, March 27, 2005

Yellow Watermelons!

They're one of my favourite fruits! A terrific thirst quencher too I must say. Tastes much better and sweeter than the normal red ones.

Right, anyway, went to help out at SAFYC-NSRCC Regatta today...on the Opti finish boat with G, A and J. Hehe...had quite a good time just chatting with them and crapping too. But they only held one race today 'cos of the storm in the arvo. Boy, was it cold. Brrrr..... :P Anyway, heard lots of juicy gossip... Hmn, probably that's why I like to help out in regattas....can keep abreast of things happening in the sailing scene. Heh...alright, one which was of interest to me was that T is quitting soon; though it did not come as a surprise to me. All I have to say is that where she is now really dosen't accomodate her style of working and the place is full of old men and old ideas. She's being restricted in many ways hence I believe she's making the right decision. I just hope she goes back to coaching Laser sailors in schools. I think she is one woman whom most people misunderstands in the sailing circle. She is actually just a really strong and independent woman who speaks her mind, and someone who has a fiery temper that's all. Her bark is worse than her bite. She's actually quite a nice person. She's just surrounded by "incompetent" people who make her look bad, that's all. Sigh.

Alright, I am not going to sleep tonight until I finish setting Sci paper. Yeah...i can't sleep and I WILL not sleep until I am done with it. Will update later as to whether I have made it. Hah. Hope I survive the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home