Thursday, April 14, 2005

Evil Thursday(s)

I absolutely hate Thursdays...its the only day of the week which never fails to tire my colleagues and me out. Till the point where I hardly even have time to breathe. Urgh. Moreover, the things which are happening around us is beginning to irk us too. Anyway, today was a little different, seems that stress is getting to our top management, they're beginning to make more rounds, less smiles on their faces, and today, no1 and 2.1 blew up at students in their offices. Gosh...scary. *shudders* Lately, people have been rather irritable and is getting easier to have your toes stepped on. Just stepped on the wrong toes today...uh, shouldn't elaborate. Just that its partly my fault, but I couldn't stand her "fakeness". Yucks. So poor P got told off by 2.1 today too. Well, simply put, it really wasn't a good day for us lah. But luckily, I have my "bellas" to gossip with. We always seek solace in each other. Heh...love ya babes! Btw, Wed nite was a great chill-out session! Can't wait for the photos Emma!

Anyway, on a brighter note, my cpu's back! But that also means I'm 500 bucks poorer. Sigh. No choice. Gotta make some sacrifices. Less eating out and less retail therapy. And, I LOST ALL my photos!!!! Argh. I'm depressed. So sad.... anyway, my friends, if you have any photos which contains my face, PLEASE email to me ya? Thanks a million! But, the comp's so fast now I'm just blown away. Haha....downloading lotsa songs too!! Someone pull me away from the comp!! Can't live without it. :) Ooh...and I got a thumb drive too. Yayness. Argh, gotta get back to my worksheets. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home