Wednesday, April 27, 2005

firefox browser and trillian...

...makes choy a happy girl. :) Yeah...just make sure i have my internet connection and a computer.. and i will be contented. If not, it would feel as if my left hand has been chopped off. Haha... the spyware are gone from my computer! Yippee! Now, I wouldn't wanna go back to using IE man...
Ooh...and I've got nice music to listen to. Heh. Now listening to Christmas Shoes by Bob Carlisle. Such a sweet and sad song. Aah...

Sigh...gotta be at school early tomorrow!! Aah!!! And on friday too...:( we'll be at school for almost 11 hours leh....jialat. It's gonna become my second home. NSC was once my second home. Ahaha..

Okies...gotta get back to my worksheets. Sigh. Gonna meet Jac on friday! Yayness to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home