Sunday, April 10, 2005

the gift of life

Yeah...donated blood yesterday, even the doc could remember me. Haha... anyway, dunnoe why I'm so tired today! GOsh...spent the whole arvo sleeping...Sigh. How am I going to get any work done like that? Grrr.... Maybe its my haemoglobin level... I was just able to clear to be able to donate blood...12.0 mg/dl. Yep, the magic number for women is 12. If you have lower than 12, you can't donate.

So, I've got a new pair of pink casual sandals, from Tracce and they cost 50 bucks. :P Yeah...I know...but they are comfy and should last quite long. Quality. :) My dad's got a new PC... new speakers... *jealous* Heh...but mine's still good lah. Just that I want a better mouse! Any recommendations for an optical mouse?

Hmnz...seems like a 7 year r/s of a couple I know has ended. Pretty sad if you ask me. Must be the long distance.... Relationships. I've seen my fair share of happy ones and complicated ones. For one, think they've been together 4 years and counting. Yep...hope they get married soon. Haha...talking about marriage... looking forward to attending Mr Ng's wedding. Hope I don't have anything on in June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home