Thursday, April 21, 2005

Life at school has been pretty rough... Erm...politics and all....ack! Add to that...the masks that most people wear...just puts me off big time. Like people just do things to cover their own backsides, I swear. But of course, nothing relieves me of the stress better than the company of my good co-worker friends...:) kudos to them! Heh...so looking forward to dinner at sa-ka-e sushi with them tomorrow. Ooh...yummy!

Hmnz...got to play the role of the "analyst of love affairs" today...ahaha. It was okay I guess...no awkward moments at least, luckily... Mmmnz.... but largely, I was surprised at myself for giving such "astounding" opinions of a certain thing cos many would know that I'm a C-M-I in this area. Ahem, "you" noe what I mean. So the cab ride home was a pretty good one...helped straighten thoughts out...and the thinking-talking theory. Ahaha...

Can't wait to get out and go to NIE...at least this is what I'm feeling as of NOW. :) Yay...picture taking tomorrow!! Yippee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home