Wednesday, April 06, 2005

SMARTness

Hmn...I guess being smart will bring you somwhere huh? Haha...I dunnoe lah...just keeping my fingers crossed. Hope things will work out.... People have been asking me, "Hey, so are you going to stay on and continue teaching?" And many a times, my response will be, yeah, why not? I mean...its a really fulfilling job which brings about a sense of satisfaction which cannot be put in words. Yeah, sure, there has been times when its frustrating...and of course there were times we complained about certain recalcitrant students... but at the end of the day, we really do love our students... Not to mention the endless marking and scolding too. Hah, I'm rather tired of explaining myself though. So I'll just leave it at that.

So, today we saw a rainbow! Happy Day! But guess it wasn't enough for Em. Sigh, I swear her life can be chronicled into a series of Days of Our Lives tv show man. I mean, every day, there are 'live' updates! Sigh, but what would I do without Lav and her man? They inject some form of sanity into our stressful jobs. Love ya babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home