Monday, April 04, 2005

Weather Forecast

For the next 3 days is rain with thunder for the most part of the day. So people, be sure to bring your brollies with ya and keep warm! Many people around me are already falling sick and I am not spared. Hah. Drink lotsa water too. Bah...hopes my nose become un-blocked soon.

Me thinks weather is something which is difficult to predict thus leading people to dislike change in weather very much. But me, I absolutely love it. Hah. I just noticed how much I love the clouds and the sunsets and the rainbows.*bliss* You know, sometimes we get so caught up in what we are doing, we fail to lift up our heads, stop in our tracks and smell the roses(in the literal and non-literal sense). And sometimes, that will determine whether you have a bad day or a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home