Sunday, May 22, 2005

Domestica

Whee...saw a changeable lizard yesterday on the way to tuition! Haha...haven't seen one in ages...it looked so cute...as I was telling Jac, I missed those days back in TK where we were able to erm...do our stuff. Hehe...

Anyway...just cleaned the floor and washed dishes.... Hmnz...sometimes I wonder...do men nowadays still treat women as the domesticators in the household? Like we are expected to clean up after them? Hmph...

I don't know lah...it just that my bro is old enough to do the dishes what...why can't he do them as well? Not that I don't wanna do them....but its always me doing it. Grrr....

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger cai said...

changeable lizard??. sweetie are u saying chameleon? the stuff pri sch kids learn?.haha kidding. but anyway, when i was your bros age, i didnt do no dishes either.
guess my sis was kinda pissed about it too. so chill yea. you aint alone. can find my sis rant about the boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home