Tuesday, May 03, 2005

mystery, dilemna and a painful right knee

Hmnz...all these 3 stuff rolled into one does sound quite a handful dosen't it? Ok, I'll promise to make it quick, gotta catch CSI:NY laterz.
1: Painful right knee
Yeah, its hurting again and I have absolutely NO idea why??!! Grr...I sound like an old woman.

2: Mystery(solved)
Heh, think I've figured out why everybody's into Howie Day's Collide already...cos I JUST heard it on the radio!! Ahahaha....everyone listens to the radio, that's where they got hooked on the song! :)Maybe there's another reason, but who cares.

3:Dilemna
Bah...this is the longest one but I'm gonna try to make it as short as possible.
I'm thinking very hard about whether I should stay on NTU campus or not. The hard thinking came up partly because of a conversation I had 2 nights before with my cousin. Here's the thing, I had already kind of made up my mind about NOT staying 'cos I'm a homey person. I would rather go home... but that would mean I would have to spend 4 hours and 6 bucks to travel to and from school everyday!!!*gasp* (well, it only dawned on me 2 days ago...the time and money) So if I do travel home, it would mean that the food aspect's taken care of. Which I'm in favour of.
Okay, but the travelling time and fares are putting me off, so I am seriously considering whether to stay in. Its $160 bucks per month for rental of room only(excluding food expenses and day to day expenses like toiletries...). But, I don't get to see my parents, and I don't get to eat home-cooked food. Sigh, I do sound like a little girl huh? *slaps own face*Gosh, grow up, you are already 20 years old!!!(well, soon enough)
So, I've presented both sides of the argument....so dear readers, you can help me make a decision by leaving your opinions on my tag board. Do take note that I stay in Tampines....:P Thanks for your time and help, it is greatly apreciated. Let's see how it will be resolved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home