Friday, May 27, 2005

School's out!

Yeah...school's out and I should be feeling happy but to tell the truth, I am feeling real crappy right now. Well, let me list out the possible causes.

Lack of sleep.Therefore tired.Not helped by talking to parents, sitting through long meetings and I finally get to knock off at 5pm. And who said it was supposed to be a short day. Supposed to meet up with a,zy and yt, but skipped that part cos I was too tired. Besides, its that time of the month and it aggravates everything else too. Lethargicness and melancholy not helped by the reading of lovely notes from my kids. Sigh. Tomorrow's family day at the park. Should be fun. After that's BBQ@Noss. Don't know if I should go...cos cheryl's not going, and I'll be left out. Well...kinda.

So what's coming up on the 1st week of hols? frisbee on mon,babysitting on tues, dept meetings on wed and thurs. How exciting huh? still got other things to settle. BIG SIGH!

Just received wonderful news that jac would be coming back on the 27th june....all the way till sept! Yiippee! Well, that's something to smile about.

Hmnz...I'm missing my kids already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home