Thursday, June 09, 2005

Just came back from a short trip to Malacca...it was a quick but good getaway. Hehe...away from the stress of city life. The past 2 days saw me out at sea to help out with team racing...and it was so unexciting. Sigh...but anything's better than rotting at home with nothing to do. Yupz. Will have a break from the sea till the 15th. So, anyone wants to date me out for the next few days? :P

Words

Hmnz, I've been thinking. Aren't words very powerful tools? It can either make someone believe in something or perceive something in a certain way isn't it? Like how when 2 people read the same book but have different views and opinions about it? Sure, it can be talking about facts but then again, 2 people will form differing opinions about it, no? Bah, my point is, I don't think there is such thing as total belief in something or someone. That would be being too gullible. Its always good to err on the cautious side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home