Monday, July 25, 2005

First day at school!

Well, I know when I am stressed. Its when I start having the bloated feeling and stomach pains. And this usually occurs before the start of a new school term or an important examination. In this case, its the former. Thankfully, its not as serious as what some of my friends are going through, fever and cough and runny nose all rolled into one. The feeling puts you off big time. But nevertheless, I did not feel my best today, just general discomfort all day. It does not help that it is that time of the month, so I'm having a breakout as well. Sigh.

So my cry for help goes like this, since I'm so stubborn. :"Mum, do we still have gascoal(something to get rid of gas)?" She gets the idea immediately and starts rummaging through the medicine box. However, she cannot find it, and hence proceed to offer me a slew of solutions to combat the pain. Finally settled with the "drink chinese tea" solution. And much to my surprise, I felt better almost immediately! Woohoo! Love my parents to bits....they were so concerned with today being the first day at school and all. Nothing can replace that feeling in all the world?

Seems like people around me are having relationship problems. Sigh, can't think of anything to ease the tension so I'm just hoping for the best. :) Alright, will try and post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home