Sunday, July 24, 2005

A first

Friday night was..... quite an experience I must say. Yeah, it was my first clubbing experience... thanks to Emma and friends.:) Music at Cocco Latte was good.. had a couple of drinks, helped Peina a little, then danced for a bit. Saw a couple of celebrities there, then saw one of the guys from JC..who was there with his group of friends. Well, would I go clubbing again? I won't make it a lifestyle....but yes, if the occasion calls for it. But, I hate the aftermath of it...the smell of smoke in your hair and all....urgh.

School is starting in about 20 hrs' time. Quite looking forward to it...although its gonna be a day just filled with listening to lectures in the LT. I'm already missing my kiddos!

Alright, back to Harry Potter...am three quarters through the book! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home