Tuesday, July 19, 2005

imperfection

Yeah...nothing's ever perfect in this world. Imperfection exists everywhere, its just a matter of how much.

I must admit there's a number of flaws in my character which translates to a high percentage of imperfection. For example: Procrastination
Over-dependence on others
*gan-cheong* spider mentality....
low tolerance for criticism...and others lah
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate myself, just that it irks me sometimes. And I'm trying really hard to change.... Sigh. I need like a big wake-up call from someone. So anyway, I don't understand why she had to tell her....she could have just kept quiet about it after she told me about the issue. Bah... I always get into this sort of s**t. Darn..

And I detest how humans go through daily lives under false pretences. Gosh, if you could only see the amount of that in a workplace. It will shock you. Anyway, I'm ranting here. I'm just having ones of those really bad days where I feel melancholic, sad, and frustrated. Today's class was horrible. Argh. Shan't elaborate, M was such a pain in the neck today, even Mr C agreed. He even wanted to lay his hands on her.

On another note, I saw the same guy whom I saw yesterday on the bus on the way to work. His behaviour made me curious, cos when I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus, he turned around and stared at me for like 5 seconds. Ok, I must confess, no one has ever stared at me in that way before, so it was an eye-opener lah. So we got on the same bus shortly, and he sat diagonally opposite me. Looked at me again, this time, I peeked at the corner of my eye. Heh. Anyway, he was just my eye-candy lah. What I saw today was a turn-off, he smoked! Urgh.
So yupz.

Today's Tuesday! So...its waffles with ice-cream day!! Whee...it somewhat saved my otherwise dreary day at school. 3 more days..!!! I'm getting there!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Whale said...

I know what you mean about the "perfect man" image shattered by the ugly offensive fag. Same goes for girls too. Men who don't smoke find that an ultra turn-off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home