Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Spontaneity

Yes....spontaneity rules the day! Yeah...today's fun-o-meter scored quite high man...I would rate today a 8.5 or 9 on the fun-o-meter scale...hehe. Let me share with u why.

For starters, I was out of home for a consecutive 12 hours!! Like how long was that man??!!

So anyway, pickleberryfairy took mc today, and there was like a total of 8 to 9 teachers not in school today. The relief was total chaos, no doubt about it. Poor laver-bella was stuck in the GO for like 30 minutes just to sort it out. Not helped by a stressed out and blur OM. Sigh. So anyway, I was asked to relief the best P3 class, and boy, it was a joy to teach them. They just light up my life man...so mature...and they really do know how to operate the technology in the classroom! I did not have to touch anything...my goodness. I was a little thrown off by their high level of maturity and intellectual level! So, teaching them music was really fun! It was nice hearing music which was in harmony and coordinated. Finally had time to sit down to mark some books, but not long after, had to "rush" off to relief a p5 class...another error in staff deployment there. After school, met up with Peina at TM for dinner, then window-shopped a little. Decided to go home....and after I alighted at my busstop, lo and behold, I lifted my head and saw familiar faces and a familiar car!!! Wahaha...it was hilarious. It was my uncle's car, and there were my parents, in the car, waving at me to get in the car. My goodness, it was like I was being kidnapped and whisked off to someplace. Haha....it was all in good fun though. So there I was, on my way back to Tamp central, to Century Square to have some coffee. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as pickle called me, asking me to get something for laver-bella. So off I went, in search of cutesy stuff to make up the 21 items in her prezzie! I managed to find something, just as the shop was closing. Lucky me...heh. So all in all, it was very much an exciting day. Phew.

On a side note, dad got a new phone, who, in turn, persuaded me to upgrade my phone as well. Oh well, no hurry....in no urgent need to change phones. Haha...although it is very tempting! Sigh...have to go to sch early tomorrow, to settle the prezzie and thereafter, a long and kinda unmeaningful meeting. Another long day ahead! Toodles everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home