Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lethargic. Swamped with work. Thank goodness its Thursday tomorrow. My worst day of the week is over.

Anyway, I have been eating outside food for dinner for 3 consecutive days already. I think its an achievement, considering how my parents prefer to cook at home whenever possible. Haha... but I just checked the fridge and noticed it was empty! That probably explains why mum hasn't been cooking. Heh.

So, tests are coming up, slowly but surely. The first one being a Math Quiz, and it HAS to fall on MY birthday! Hmph! I am speechless. Math quiz is on next Friday....hope all goes well.

Hmmn...I noticed that my resolve to curb unnecessary spending this month seems to be coming along fine. Though there's close to half a month left to my next paycheck. Must continue to persevere. Funny how when I stepped into a dhopping centre, there was no urge to buy things. Hurhur.

On another note, my grandma has to go for an operation for her knee in Nov. Hmnz...think its a standard procedure for elderly who has problems with their knees caused by osteo-arthritis. But, of course there's always a certain amount of risk. Really hope all goes well.

Back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home