Friday, August 12, 2005

Techie Gripes

Technology is a double-edged sword. I think we rely too heavily on it. When I want to do stuff, the portal is always coincidentally down. I swear these things and me just don't click. Argh. And I can't access this particular site which means that I can't do my ICT assignment! Darn! Gotta do it in school then. No choice.

On another note, I will get my Acer 5502 lappie on next Tues! Yippee! Can't wait! Will have to get everything fixed up though. Think I'll have to flash my nicest smile at the IT guys on the 4th floor. Haha.

Met up with Jac yesterday. Watched Charlie for the 2nd time. Heh. Then went over to Jac(k)'s place(pun intended) for dinner. Hehe...Food was great as usual. Company was superb. What more can I ask for? Okies, back to my book. More suntanning this weekend! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home