Thursday, August 04, 2005

Think I'm officially broke. Just spent a hundred bucks on a pair of shoes...no choice, cos my shoe is coming apart soon. And anyway, there was like 30% off the shoes at sportslink@queensway...so that's good. But its still money spent. Let's see, I shall try to refrain from any spending unless it is absolutely necessary. Like a laptop. I also wanna save for a new hp at the end of sept. Argh. And the transport expenses are killing me!

Anyway, school has been quite ok. Lessons which I'm looking forward to are the english and the Ed-Psych ones. Maths and science are ok...but I dread ICT. Yup...

A little nugget of information: 12% of the world's population has BPD-Borderline Personality Disorder. A disorder which is hard to detect, it affects certain groups of people. The top 3 professions who are prone to it are: Teachers, Counsellors and the Police. Surprised? Oh well, there's nothing more I can say. In addition, which is the most common profession of IMH patients? You guessed it right. Teachers. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home