Monday, August 15, 2005

Weird morning

Do you know that every MRT ride is a different experience? Heh...people on the train never fail to fascinate me. Anyway, this morning, on the way to school, I was woken up by a man apparently singing along to his music player. To top that off, he was actually singing hokkien songs!!! My goodness! I have no idea whether he's just thick skinned or just plain cuckoo. So for the whole of 10-15 mins, many others and I were entertained by his off-key singing. Ok lah, at least I was kept awake after that. :)

This singing thing didn't stop there. Yeah, when I was on the bus, I was standing beside this girl who was singing along to some music on her headphones too! But guess what? It was even more off-key than the man's. Wahaha....thankfully, she stopped after that particular song. That must be her favourite song huh?

Had a fun time with Emm and Lav after sch at IKEA today. Went shopping for some stuff they needed. Anyway, in the middle of the walking, Emm suddenly remarked that I was tired already. I was quite pleasantly surprised by that remark. Haha...it must have been because I suddenly became increasingly quiet and prolly had the "stoning" facial expression. But the thing is, I didn't know my facial expression was so obvious. But anyhow, there you go. If choy has become quiet and dosen't seem to take part in conversations, it means she's tired. :) And she seldom says out loud that she's tired. She usually just keeps quiet. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing though. My prospective boyfriend had better be as observant as Emm though. :)

Work is piling up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home