Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happy food...

The perfect rounding up of a superbly long day is a nice sumptous meal which consists of my favourite food. :) Hehe...yepyep...spent a total of 13 hours outside of home today. Its been a really long and tiring day and what a nice surprise it was to receive an sms telling me that they da-paoed satay bee hoon from East Coast Lagoon food centre. No less! Woohoo! It was so heavenly... and we also shared a packet of rojak(the taupok and you-cha-kuey kind). Yummylicious!! Love my parents....:) At least it made my somewhat weary day worthwile. Heheh... It dosen't take much to make me happy...really.

Anyway, am feeling really bloated now. Hah...seems like I spend quite a lot of time nowadays sitting in front of the computer to print notes and stuff. Sigh...paper is moving really fast too.

Though work is piling up, I don't think I'm in any position to complain. It's good to be busy...a recent event has made me realise that.
To You: It is indeed depressing to be in the situation you are in now, and you have a sense of helplessness. However, I'm sure that God probably has a plan for you and His message to you is that things will happen, but in His own time. So do not worry unduly, and put your faith in Him. :) Hope you are comforted by this.

Oh yah...can't wait to get my english test results back tomorrow!! Ahh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home