Tuesday, September 06, 2005

monday blues

I think the person who coined this phrase is quite observant. Monday blues is definitely not an understatement. Its a feeling which you just can't put it in words huh? Of course there are the features of monday blues, eg bad-hair day, feeling lethargic, and just particularly moody on the whole. And for NTU/NIE students, I think the frequency of buses also has a hand in it. Heh. Anyway, I realised I wrote quite badly yesterday, like I was incoherent or something along those lines. Haha...another symptom of monday blues.

I love Toos-days though! Hehehe...cos I can wake up a little later and there's my favourite tv show I never fail to catch. CSI New York. Ahh....listening to Don Moen's There is none like you. I love that song. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home