Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Post Bangkok madness

Yeah...belated post...but feeling kinda lazy. Anyway, here's a shoutout to Sarah!! Hi babe! Thanks for the shoutout! Well, the past 2 days have been crazy...Lets see...yesterday, I woke up in time for lesson, but was totally switched off from 1.30 to 3.30 pm during science.

Then today... really takes the cake. For the first time(i think), choy is one hour late for school. And its not due to my itchy fingers(snoozing the phone until i forget to wake up). Nothing like that. In fact, I think I was so tired I actually couldn't hear the freaking alarm. By the time I woke up, light was streaming into the room and that was when it struck me that I was late for school. That was 7.20 am. Oh yeah, for those who are wondering why not cab down? It is just simply not worth it.

So to make up for lost sleep, I sleep on the train(to and from school), and stone during lessons. That's how lethargic I was. Sigh. Things had better improve, or I'm really going to be in deep shit. Hokay...better go to lala land now. Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home