Friday, September 09, 2005

Procrastination and other short stories

Finally got down to downloading dreamweaver mx free trial version, then now comes the hard work. Creating my own 3-layered website from scratch. Anyone wants to be my knight in shining armour or any good samaritan to help me do it? Pretty please??

Grr...I don't understand why SOME people decide to wake up so early in the morning to play game on the computer. Don't give me the crap that you can't sleep. I heard your freaking alarm clock ringing. Don't try to lie to me.

Holidays are here...but its gonna be a hectic week nonetheless. Time to get a haircut. Pay day's in 2 days' time. Andre Agassi is in the semis. YAY! Going back to visit my kids on Mon. Double YAY!

Finally settled bangkok trip stuff.....and gesl stuff...*heaves a sigh of relief*. Ahhhh....

I really have to make an effort to be less of a procrastinator, to be less selfish, to be less dependent on closeness of relationships, which also means being less emo and sensitive. I find myself to reliant on some things, and this has got to change.

Dinner at lemongrass was good, company was great. It's friday night which also means daddy is out drinking with friends. Second round! no less. Well, as long as it makes him happy.

Well, this has been a long and fragmented post, initially wanted to leave a big rant here, but on second thoughts, decided not to. So yup.

So dear friends, have a great weekend ahead! For those in NIE, please enjoy your short recess. :) Lotsa things are calling out to me already. Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home