Tuesday, October 18, 2005

communication

Why do you think I seldom talk to you? 'Cos everytime I tell you something, you have to insist that your version of things is correct. It's all about you, you and you. And you listen to your colleague. But you don't listen to me, even though I am correct. Something is always done the wrong way and you insist that you are right until you are convinced(proven) you are wrong. Is it so hard to swallow your pride? You say I don't open up to you, thats why its so hard to communicate. What about you?

I want to be able to talk and not have you shoot down my opinions all the time. Is it so hard? When I try to explain myself, you think I'm defending myself. I simply give up. I shall just become a mute.

One and a half more week of school left. Looking forward to it. Take care peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home