Monday, October 10, 2005

High

Nope, I'm not high on drinks or drugs...I'm high on... assignments! Haha!! Yeah...I tell you, once you start doing, you can't stop, 'cos you would realise that its only the tip of the iceberg and there's the rest of the iceberg to tackle too. Moreover, you can't start from the bottom of the iceberg, 'cos it would topple down. Priorities. Sigh. Ok, let me try and list down the things I have to do. Here goes, sit tight.

1. Finish up PBL ICT and Reflection log(major last minute)
2.Read on classroom mgt
3.Read up for indiv assignment(ed pysch) and get started on it
4. Revise Divisibility
5.Read up on ADHD
6.Prepare for next week's classrm mgt seminar pressentation(???)

Oh man...I am so dead!!! What am I doing here?! AHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home