Thursday, October 27, 2005

oranges

Do you know that oranges are actually quite different if you look closely? Yupz... just thought you should know.

Anyway, tomorrow marks the end of the 1st semester at NIE...and time has just flown by. Gosh... I can't believe it. Most of my assignments are handed in, presentations are done, and I'm left withone more essay, 2 more tests and 2 more exam papers. Phew, at least the sem's almost over. This sem, I've learnt quite a few things... shan't elaborate.

But one thing I'm definitely gonna miss are a few of my tutors who have made a difference in my life in the last 12 weeks. One thing's for sure, they all have sense of humour, and are very 'real' people. They do not put up fronts, and you get what you see. On top of being knowledgeable in their areas of study, they relate well to students, and that's applaudable. One of them whom I want to single out is my Ed Pysch tutor. She is really one in a million, very fair and just, and carries herself well. She has a wealth of experience, and is a really smart lady as well. She has taught us things which cannot be found anywhere else. Her parting speech to us today, almost brought tears to my eyes. She said she stood 'humbled' before us....and that throughout her many years of teaching and about 1000 over students, our class was the most brilliant, but yet, had the most problems. I felt that she was really telling the truth, as she was a person who valued high standards of work. It takes a lot for someone to say that you know. Wow. She really just blew me away with those words. I'm gonna miss her.

Alright, enough of mushy stuff... I can't wait for exams to be over though....and I wanna watch Flightplan!!! Anybody care to join me?

Oh yeah..thanks Jac, for your reccomendation. David Lanz is good too! :) Shall consider getting his CD....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home