Thursday, October 06, 2005

Productivity and drainage

Hmz...I actually can't complain much about this week lah. Though it has been quite a crazy week too. Assignments and projects are coming in fast and furious man. Just when you get one out of the way, another one comes your way, fully head-on, no less. Gosh. And these 2 afternoons have been spent at the hospital visiting my grandmother. It has been tiring...but really productive I must say. There's also the family drama going on between my grandma's(mum's side) daughter, sons and daughter-in-law. Sigh...the family drama can qualify for the soap opera Days of Our Lives lah. Lolz. Thankfully, my dad's side is quite sane...phew. Anyway, my grandma had a knee replacement surgery...went very well, she's cheerful too. Can be discharged by Sunday, hopefully. :) Had a brief scare yesterday, when my grandpa(her husband) was sent to the A&E too(same hosp). Can you believe it? That was quite a scare. Luckily, they found nothing alarming and sent him back to the nursing home.

What will happen to me when I grow old?

My brain is alomost dead. Fried. Yup...it has been so draining, keeping up with grammar and math. Bah. Help! Can barely keep my head above the fast rising water.

Love. What is love?

Everybody's so stressed up nowadays. Its written all over the faces. Take it easy peeps. Do your best and leave the rest. Words of wisdom from my tutor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home