Sunday, November 20, 2005

Smile :)

As you have figured out by now, women have severe mood swings. They are unique creatures who can be happy one moment and totally depressed the next. Haha...that's why guys are so baffled and give up trying to understand us, I think. :) Anyway, choy is a happy girl today. Yesterday was totally crap, but today was great! Spending money is a great way to say bye-bye to "cloudy skies". Heh... I went to do my hair today...and I love it. :) Yeah, I can imagine a few friends going "What? You cut your hair again? Its so short!" Sigh...I'm quite tired of explaining myself over and over again...Oh well, as long as I'm happy, nothing else really matters. Too bad my camera phone isn't working. Gotta send it for repair.

Dinner was a packet of wanton mee... and I underestimated it. It did a good job of making me feel full though. Haha...and green tea ice-cream. Heavenly. Simple foods which make my day. In addition to this wonderful day, my bro came in 1st in the Laser class in Port Dickson! Woohoo! I'm happy for him. Well, I didn't really expect anything so that's why I'm so happy for him. As the saying goes, the higer your hopes are, the bigger your disappointment will be. But.... that also means they are only coming back on Tuesday....noon is the earliest. Sigh...gotta find some stuff to occupy myself. Back to the goggle-box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home