Thursday, December 29, 2005

7D Dried Mango

Its my favourite snack! And I just devoured a whole packet all by myself...Gasp! Sigh...anyway, its just to make myself feel better...especially with the uneasy silence at home and the inevitable day of going back to school come 3rd Jan'06. Sigh. Yeah...you know its time to drag your feet back to school when you see your friend's nick on MSN saying "Keep your eyes out for announcements on Blackboard regarding tutorials." Wow, such a nice friend huh? Thanks dude... *wry smile* I am beginning to hate Bb...cos its a bearer of un-nice news. You have to be at the comp to print out notes and such...and read announcements and all the admin stuff you have to do when you get back to school. The feeling sucks...big time. Oh well, holidays are over!!! Wake up and get off your lazy bum. Anyways, have to start sleeping early too...Gotta get the body tuned. Lest I wake up late for school. Haha. Enjoy yourselves yah? Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home