Friday, December 09, 2005

Back!

Ah...I'm finally home! I miss my bed, the computer and the tv. Hahaha.... anyway before I summarise about my trip, I shall blog about the going-ons which I missed this past 5 days. For one, heard that a GM left sports school due to poor work performance. That was a surprise, but no one really knows why he left/sacked. After all, the reasons are being speculated. Number 2, apparently one girl has already left the school because of dunnoe wat, and another is leaving because of another schoolmate who just joined. Hmnz....those were pretty interesting news. Number 3, I missed the welcoming back of Sailing team on tues night at the airport, and by the looks of what's left on the coffee table, they had some fun I think. :) I was blog-surfing just now and I read somewhere that the money that sports council gives to gold medal winners does not completely go to the athletes. Apparently, a certain percentage is given to the NSA! Wah! Got such thing meh? Is it a policy for all NSAs or just that certain NSA? Hmnz...weird. Why shouldn't the athlete get to keep all the money? SAiling, sailing and more sailing. Sigh.... the politics that surround it all.

Then, I came home to find out an email barrage. All I can say that the matter should have been settled privately, and should not have been circulated around. Its like washing dirty linen in public.

Latest news, my aunt is hospitalised as she had fits. No one seems to know the cause though. Might visit her later. Oh well... these are the stuff I missed while I was away. Oh yeah, just remembered, former PM Devan Nair has passed away too. Saw it on CNA in Batam. Will post later about my first "overseas" trip as a race officer. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home