Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas :)

These past few days spent outside of home has been a blast! The Christmas spirit is really infectious, what with the crowds thronging the heart of the city....Orchard Road. People buying gifts for their loved ones...preparing for Christmas Eve parties. Besides, its a great time to meet up with friends/ex-classmates too! Especially it being the end of the year, where many are back from overseas. But families like mine, who don't exactly celebrate Christmas, we don't need to buy gifts.... we just need to turn up at my uncle's place on Christmas Eve for a get-together dinner of sorts. So what exactly am I doing in town? Shopping for CNY clothes of course! (I can see you smiling, XM.) Yes, actually, CNY is just 1 month away...its not too far away... so yup. I might not have time when school reopens anyway... and shopping for New Year clothes together with the rest of Singapore is something which I don't look forward to. Haha... So anyway, spent quite a bit....but mum sponsored the pair of prettiest shoes I have seen!! So I'm a happy girl!

You see, I have very broad feet...so its a big headache to find shoes that actually fit the shape of my feet. I am not blessed with small and slender feet like many other petite-sized girls... so, to find a shoe brand which actually has shoes which fit perfectly is like a Godsend! Its called Sole Lovers...it only has an outlet at Robinson's Raffles City. So, my New year shopping is accomplished! Also, the four of us met yesterday....after a year! I can forsee that it is going to be a yearly event, with the 3 of them being overseas for their studies...and tonight, we are going to have a Sec 2/4 class gathering! Woohoo! Can't wait to see the others...:) Other gatherings coming up are the [SA]ilors and 02S83 class gathering...so many!! Then after that, it'll signal the end of 2005 and the start of 2006 and the new semester at NIE. Sigh. Time passes really quickly...

On another note...I'm missing my cousin who's in China....and my bro who's in Brisbane. They won't be back till like the 1st week of Jan! *sulks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home