Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Splurged!

Today was a day spent outside with my mum. I simply love her to bits. :) The day was quite fruitful though...sent my bro off to Aussie, then made our way down to Kembangan to visit Ah-Kong who's such a dear, then we went shopping! Oh boy, it was quite unbelieveable...my mum and I each bought pieces of clothing which cost the same! Imagine that! But, she got a really pretty dress, while I purchased a pretty skirt from S.Oliver... so I'm not really complaining though I splurged a considerable amount of my bonus on the skirt, but it was too lovely to ignore!! Hehehe... Then after that, went to woodlands to get the textbooks for my bro, and then we went back to TM for coffee and more shopping!! It was madness I must say, the things my mum can crap about...wahahaha.

However, on another painful note, my back is hurting again. I have no idea why though. Sigh...hope it goes away soon. :( Hmnz...hols are coming to an end! Darn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home