Sunday, January 22, 2006

I seem to be running out of ideas on what to blog about anymore. Sigh... anyway...CNY's in a week's time and I'm getting excited!! Haha...it means school only starts on Wednesday. Which is great 'cos Mondays and Tuesdays are the worst days of the week. Bleah. Monday blues literally take on a whole new meaning as it is non-stop lectures throughout the day with only 1 hr of break. How torturous is that.

So back to the topic of Chinese New Year...I love it because I get to eat really delicious food which my dad whips up effortlessly, like the mushroom dish, and the humongous tiger prawns, and the marvellous soup. Haha...Ooh...I can't wait.

I went to Carl's Junior yesterday for the first time to see what's all the hype and fuss about. And my family and I finally understood why so many people are crazy over it. The burgers are really good, made fresh with fresh ingredients with uber soft bread. All I can say is Wow. The only drawback is that its a tad too pricey.... yeah... so I think we'll only go there occasionally...

Think I'll go back to my tennis on tv. Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home