Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I think my tutors are a diverse bunch of people. One has a dry sense of humour when explaining math concepts, another has a booming voice, but both are very knowledgeable in their own fields. In science lesson, we had a tutor who just rattlled off science facts as if he was telling a story! Wow...but I must say I've learnt more in this single session than any other in the previous sem. Yea, he dosen't exactly go through the tutorial questions per se, but I think they were horribly designed anyway. What's important is that we have the basic knowledge. That's what I feel... I mean, its time we move away from the emphasis of just completing tutorials for the sake of completing them... adaptability is key in today's society. We can't expect tutors to provide answers to every single question...can we? Sigh...think I'm just tired...and I have an 8.30 lesson tomorrow! Ahhh... Looking forward to thursday though...heh. The only lesson is cancelled... but I plan to clean the floor, have a hair cut, and go for blood donation. Sigh...there goes my "free" day. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home