Thursday, January 05, 2006

Whose Line?

I'm officially addicted to Whose line is it anyway. Its the best showmanship of talent and improvisation. Wayne Brady is simply fantastic in terms of his musical sense, dance moves and not forgetting his voice. He's so talented! Its just so entertaining to watch them act impromptu. Haha...


Today's first lesson of DCM 100 has already surpassed my expectations of this module. Our tutor has such a wealth of experience and his pedagogical skills are superb. Wow, even though it was a 3hr tutorial, it really didn't seem like it. I think what I've learnt in the 2 1/2 hrs workshop is even more than what Ive learnt from a single module last year. Ok, except maybe Ed Pysch... Anyways, its very interesting to gain insight into Maths Curriculum and why it is important to have good habits of mind. Fantastic. Looking very much forward to the next workshop. Woohoo!

Hmnz...today, I met 2 very happy school cleaners who smiled and attempted to make conversation with us. They were so cheerful and friendly. Why am I bringing this up? Simply because many of us spend time looking so glum and going through the daily grind and do not make the effort to say a "hi" to an acquaintance and I thought it was really nice of the auntie and uncle to smile and make small talk. So anyway, my point is you will only be happy if you make an effort to. YOU choose to be happy, not circumstances. Okie folks...time to "boil porridge" on the phone...Heh. :) Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home