Saturday, February 11, 2006

The most commonly asked question.

Are you still sailing? Why did you stop sailing? Continue sailing lah....

I'm getting quite tired of people asking me that question... have to repeat myself over and over again... and the funny thing is, the question was asked no less than 5 times....all in the span of 2 days! Its a sign man.... a higher power is asking me to go back to sailing. Moreover, Mr Yong(VJ teacher) saw me today and spoke to me....and I must say, his powers of persuasion is quite strong. Hahaha...sigh. I really don't know whether I should. Oh well, its food for thought.

But really, why did I stop sailing? Its probably due to a number of reasons, but I think the main one was that I was tired of competitive sailing. But anyways, shall not ramble on further. We'll see how it goes.

On another note, my bro is thinking twice about taking the 'O's. Shall wait to see what the sports director has to say.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger maverick said...

I'm getting a lot of that question also. Like from our principal Mrs Lim.

Kinda missed it actually.

I think one reason why you stop is probably you were sailing as a team before, representing school. And asking you to start sailing after you leave does seem like a lost of identity. But if you're given a chance to now, why not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home