Wednesday, February 22, 2006

torino

Have been watching the winter olympics on tv...quite cool...cos they are competing in events which are designed only for the winter olympics. Yeah...there's this event called the "biathlon", but its unlike the normal biathlon. In winter, its actually a 4 person relay, interspersed with shooting at targets in between. Haha...it was quite fun to watch.

Anyway, my nose is stuck. I think its gonna drop off soon. Something really made it itch this afternoon, but I have no idea what. Sigh. Looks like I won't have a good sleep tonight.

I just switched on the radio on class 95, expecting to hear love songs, but it was playing some instrumental pieces. Rather relaxing, but very different, so much so that I checked whether I was tuned in to the correct channel. However, it was class 95, just that as a mark of respect for the late S. Rajaratnam, they were interrupting normal programming till 11.30. He must have been a very respected man huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home