Wednesday, March 15, 2006

breakout!

Argh...I've got a pimple breakout on my face. Not a good sign. The stress is getting to everyone man. But today was a rather productive day...but still got miles to go. Sigh.
But anyway, there is a food haven at Purvis street, in Bugis. I mean, I knew there were very good eats there, but I've never noticed a quaint little cafe in the midst of restaurants and eating houses. That is, until today. My cousin brought me to this cafe called Miss Clarity cafe in Purvis street, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at its level of service and quality of food, and at reasonable prices too. It also provides free broadband internet access. How cool is that? I will definitely be visiting that place again sometime soon. :) Back to my assignment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home