Sunday, March 05, 2006

lastminute.com

Yea...think everyone's rushing to finish/refine their LPs now... Sigh. I'm taking a breather though, worked at it the whole day, think my brain's gonna explode soon. Need to have a breath of fresh air.

On another note, I feel like I'm a 14 year old teenager who is not trusted when she says she's staying home to do her work on the computer. Gosh. My mum actually asked me "You sure you doing work? Not playing games on the computer?" Like what are you trying to imply? That I'm still the naive, immature daughter of yours? Urgh. I can't believe she nags at me at the smallest, most trivial things man. Like not bothering to keep the food in the fridge. Bah.

Haha...I'm semi-tanned again. Thanks to the sun yesterday. Oh well... I'm probably going to neglect this blog for a bit whhile trying to complete assignments. Take care people. Oh yeah, Happy 21st Birthday in advance Jac! Love ya... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home