Thursday, March 02, 2006

milkshakes attack!

Haha...yeah... Many people have been seen queueing up at the Mac's dessert counters to try out the milkshakes. And, its not bad...quite nice, bearing in mind I did not have a chance to try it before they stopped selling it many years ago. Heh.

I can't stand organisations who like to hog the limelight. Seriously, do the newspapers have nothing better to publish than a girl who supposedly "have the potential to appear in FHM"? My goodness, seriously, I suggest they better concentrate on working to produce results at the 2008 Beijing Olympics lest they become laughing stocks then. I really can't wait to see what kind of results the will produce. I won't be surprised if they flop badly. Haha...ok, I am being mean here. So anyway, just because she has the "perfect bod" in SS' eyes(as a crew), dosen't mean it gives them the right to announce it to the whole wide world. And what's that about being the poster girl? She's not even close to being "drop-dead gorgeous" lah. Simply put, SS picked her just because she's young and tall(perfect requirement for a crew to replace another retiring crew). I mean, what about the other athletes who work so much harder than her? I'm sure they deserve to be featured in the news as much as her, if not more. That's all I have to say for now.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger maverick said...

i get what you mean man. I was so ticked off when I saw it. I think we're on the same line... seriously like wth. 6 months into sailing and she's going for olympics. Where's justice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home