Saturday, April 08, 2006

birkies

Yay-ness! They finally arrived. The joy of receiving it on a Sat morning morning is undescribable. Haha...Ooh...Simply love them. Luckily their collection is for a whole year, the new designs will only come out next year. Otherwise, I would have burnt a whole in my pocket.

Had dinner with Jac yesterday. Had a quick catch-up session.... time really flies. She's graduating soon, and I'm halfway thru my course. We've certainly come a long way..

Reconcilation. I'm thankful that I've been quite blessed lately, things have taken quite a turn in my spiritual life.. and I'm grateful for it. A heart-to-heart conversation threw up a question for me. I have already given them a chance, will I give Him a chance to restore this relationship with Him.

Only God knows the answer. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home