Wednesday, April 26, 2006

i love...

swimming!! Haha...went for a swim this morning, when the sun was still shining brightly, unlike now. Supposed to be rejuvenated, but with the electricity out the whole day, there was nothing much to do except sleep. So I did. :)

I waited in agony for his reply to see whether he acceded to my request, and I was made to wait further because of the damn electricity. Luckily, this is the last time they're gonna switch off the electricity for electrical works. So, I still can't believe he allowed me to pay in 18 months!! So delighted and pleasantly surprised, cos 12 months and 18 months really makes a big difference to me. (I can pay 30 bucks less per month.) That's like...a lot. Haha. Oh yeah, so I got posted to Tamp North Pri. Looking forward to it, but definitely not the travelling part. :( Its neither here nor there. I tried walking today, and it took me a whole of 15 minutes to walk in the sweltering heat! Crrazzy!! I wouldn't mind walking if I'm in the morning session, but if I'm in the afternoon session, I would rather take the bus lor.(the bus ride should take 20 mins i think) Yeah, cos the bloody bus has to make a big round. Grrr... I wish I had a helicopter, can juz fly me there in 5 mins. Heh. Dream on girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home