Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And so, another General Election has passed. No real surprises at the results though. However, I had fun listening to the satirical podcasts by the mrbrown show and the now-famous bakchormee episode. Which was hilariously funny. Heh...

Finally, I'm going to take the ppcdl course this weekend at safyc...after sitting on it for so long. But, everything has fallen in place quite nicely, so I've no complaints about it. I really do hope I do not maluate myself...haha. From my preliminary observations, I think I'm the only female attending the course. I might be wrong, but we'll see. :)

Have been doing lots of reading. Borrowing books from the library is the number-one priority on the to-do list this hols. Of course, what else but fiction. :) If I have one book to recommend, it would have to be The Kite Runner by Khaled Hoseini. It is a great book by a first-time author, digs deep into your emotions and you just can't wait to flip the pages. Also, I have just read Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. Now, please do not ask me why I took so long to pick up the book to read... but I enjoyed reading it all the same. Its a refreshing book, yet it gives me insight to how autistic children think. Its quite a well-crafted story for someone who works with autistic individuals.

Oh yeah, I"ll be home alone from the 15th till 20th May... so anyone is welcome to keep me entertained those few days. We can turn the whole house upside-down. :P Alright, back to reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home