Thursday, May 25, 2006

nong nong ago

Haha...The auditions of Singapore Idol 2 were hilarious. And what's up with the kungfu rapper man?

Darn, I'm feeling handicapped now, my phone is at the 'hospital' getting repaired. Yeah, the phone dropped onto the floor while it was vibrating and the screen went blank. Urgh. This is the second time I had to send it to the shop to get it repaired. The other time was last Dec when the camera function went cuckoo. Think I should not stick to Nokia phones anymore. The most idiotic thing is, because the screen went blank, I can't retrieve my contacts from the phone!!! Hmph. I'm still sore about that. Someone should make a SIM card with unlimited storage space for contacts man. Its such a hassle!!

Anyway, someone should put the bottle of gin out of my reach cos I can't stop. Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home