Monday, May 01, 2006

rambles

Oh yeah, my bro is back from Germany!! And the scenery there is soooo nice!!! I wanna go too! :( But nevermind, cos he bought back some fantastic gingerbread cinnamon cookies. Haha, they taste really good and worth the price. Erm, you won't want to know how much it cost. If I feel up to it, I might post up some pics from his trip.

So, the hols have begun, and so far, have spent the time doing things I love(at the minimal cost). Those include swimming, reading books borrowed from the library, and of course, entertaining myself with the help of the TV. Which brings me to the next point.

I was watching Superband just now, and I must say, I was really impressed. Some even sent chills up my spine... especially the acapella group Juz B. They make it look so effortless, especially when the group is made up of guys whose mother tongue is not Chinese! Yup, they sing mandarin songs! Gosh....they really blew me away. Other bands which impressed me were Qinobe, Soul, Brods, J3 and a couple of others. There's so much talent there its so hard to pick one favourite. Seriously, watching their performances made me feel 'high'.... Its like after that, they leave you clamouring for more. Wow. Can't wait to watch next week's performances.

Oh yeah, I actually wanted to blog about this some time back, but I forgot. I have a tutor who reminded me of Mr Bean when I saw him in school the other day. It was raining and cold, so he was in a jacket. Now, I almost burst out laughing when I saw that the elbow area of the jacket was patched with dark brown cloth! Lol....at that moment, he reminded me so much of Mr Bean. The fact that he wore socks with sandals didn't help matters much either. Hahaha... don't know what's up with caucasian professors and their penchant for socks and sandals.

I'm sorry I ever said the words I said. I would gladly take them back to have things go back to the way they used to be. When will this ever end? Will things ever improve?

I want to go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home