Monday, June 26, 2006

2 great dinners and the first day at school

Oh yeah...I passed my ppcdl prac!! Woohoo! I can now drive a powerboat legally.... :) Tester was very nice.. Thank goodness.

So Saturday's dinner was great....as in the food was not so great but company was superb....as usual. We had lots of laughter., as usual. :) NIce to see everyone who was there... Dinner on Sunday was my treat at our favourite restaurant, the tiong bahru seafood/steamboat restaurant. Food was delicious, didn't over-order for once. Heh.

So, first day at school today...Mixed vibes but generally quite happy with most of the stuff. Think some teachers were having first-day-of-school-blues.... They looked quite stern and unfriendly which was a contradiction to what my friend told me....so we'll see how it goes. And today marked my first time punching in my time card. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home