Thursday, June 15, 2006

darker

Have not been updating eh? I have been busy....earning a little extra cash....to fund my shopping spree when I have the time. Hehe...to date, my only purchase this GSS is a black converse jacket with green trimming at 20% off normal price. Yay, I have another jacket to keep me warm during lectures and tutorials!! Helped out at 2 regattas over the last ten days or so... The Asia Pac Championships was a big event, an eye-opener as to how an international event was run. A whole lot of manpower was involved....with around a 100 people involved everyday. Yepyep... it was interesting to watch the competitors fight it out in every race... Oh well, its finally over and I can take a breather till sunday. I'm taking my powerboat practical test on Saturday and I'm a little apprehensive... Hopefully after the refresher course this evening, they will disappear. Heh. Then I'll have monday and tuesday off, then its back to the sea on wed to sunday. Sigh. I was so tired that I took a 2 hour nap just now to replenish the energy lost to the sun in the past week.

The holidays have passed by so quickly, and when its over, I have to be back in school teaching for 5 weeks before my semester at NIE starts again. Oh, did I mention that I passed the PPCDL theory test the first time with a score of 29/30?? Haha. For your info, the passing mark is 26. Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home