Friday, June 23, 2006

end of hol season/back to work

Yeah....the hols passed by really quickly. In the blink of an eye, its time to get back to the grind. No more slacking in a boat out at sea and suntanning. Heh... Oh well...its the end of the regatta season and everyone is preparing to go back to school. Before that, I still have my ppcdl prac to pass before I can start worrying about school. Sigh... Hope all goes well tomorrow....need to tell myself I can do it, now that I kinda know what to expect. Need to read up tonight...

On a side note, the wind has been so good to us that for the first time, a 5-day regatta is ending 1 day earlier than scheduled. Its a rarity man.... If only the wind was this good for Asia Pac which had just ended on 14 june. Stupid wind....grrr.....

Went shopping for some blouses for work on Mon with a friend....very productive indeed. Haha... now I have another shopping kaki for work clothes. Similar tastes too.... :)

Ok, gotta go mug now. Looking forward to dinner tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home