Friday, June 30, 2006

A mini road trip?

I had a wonderful evening. Firstly, I had dinner with Jac. As always, we decided to meet at Taka where it was a food haven. We had our dinner, then proceeded to Kino....(as usual). :P Heh...It has become some sort of a ritual... Then Jac received an sms from her parents saying that they are having dinner at Taka and asks us to join them for some dessert. Again, I could not refuse the offer though I was kinda reluctant to go. My reluctance is attributed to the fact that I had to meet her father who is a little intimidating. :] It takes some getting used to his style of talking. But I must say it went rather well tonight on the whole. Something which was 'out of the ordinary' was that Jac's mum offered to send me home. I was in some way honoured and touched because this was the first time she offered, so it was an offer I could not refuse. Now comes the exciting part, Jane decides to beam her songs from the Ipod to an empty 'radio station' in the car. And Jac decides to play Daniel Powter's Bad Day. The 3 of us belted out the whole song!! It was quite a sight....even J's father could not resist the temptation and joined us at the end of the song. Hahaha...It was quite cool... The whole thing was quite infectious... I had a great time.

The point is, I'm blessed to have a friend in Jac. Our friendship has lasted 7-8 years and has gone through its fair share of ups and downs. Our friendship is so unique, I wouldn't exchange it for anything else in the world. Cos half the time, she is at the other side of the world, pursuing her own life and dreams, and when she comes back, we pick up where we left off. Its incredible...and I'm thankful for her. So, here's to the memories that we share, and the memories to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home