Friday, July 07, 2006

at the crossroads/decisions

Its mindwrecking to choose what you wanna do next. Decisions are never easy... but parents are always there for us, and they would want to support us in whatever you set your mind on. Since you are in such a supportive environment, why not just follow your dreams and let the others take care of the rest? Deciding on your next step in the education pathway requires a clear mind.

Yeah...I'm being philosophical.... but I do hope my bro follows his heart.

On another note, I'm so happy I'm getting my waterproof bag soon! Thanks to B! And the damage was only 13 bucks...its a steal! Muahaha...

I think I'm so blessed to have come into contact with so many people in the sailing scene. I think I've mentioned in a post sometime back that my life after NIE was quite decided back then, as in I knew where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do. But now, the path seems clearer, and it seems that I have a genuine opportunity of going back to my alma mater and helping with the sailing programme there. Its my way of giving back to 'society' I guess. These things take two hands to clap, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Listened to some words of wisdom today... I feel inspired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home